Interested candidates with Bachelors degree/Diploma in Civil Engineer with few year experiences can apply to BNF with all relevant documents latest by May 5, 2014.
1) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2) Academic Transcript
3) Medical Certificate (Updated)
4) No Objection Certificate (NOC)
5) Identity Card
6) Any Other additional Document
For details, please contact Ms. Kezang Tshomo at 17459159 during office hours. Only the short listed candidates will be intimated for selection interview.
Job Description of a Project Site Engineer
This document sums up the broad responsibility expected from the Site Project Engineer
- Carry out the field work at the project site
- Purchase equipment and materials following proper procedure and inspection
- Material inventory and movement
- Monitor the implementation targets set by the Foundation
- Oversee implementation of daily work (deployment of manpower, adequacy of materials and work load)
- Monitor weekly output and report delays etc.
- Maintain safety measures for men and materials
- Reports to the Senior Manager Bhutan Nuns Foundation and the Project Incharge.
Required Education level and competencies
- A degree /Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Few years of demonstrated experience in overseeing a project.
- Able to carry out implementation plans and instructions from managers.
- Good communicator
- Good people manager.